HomeHomeRegisterLog in
The Hunter exam is now going on you will have 12 hours to complete the exam.

Share | 

How to make friends with strange people

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richard
Advanced

Posts Posts : 44
Join date Join date : 2013-04-11

PostSubject: How to make friends with strange people   Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:56 am

Richard walked along the streets of YorkNew City dirty and tired. He had spent the last of his money on getting to this strange and wonderful place. The boy found the magma dangerous and exciting. He hoped to maybe find some work here so that he could stay a while.. maybe learn more about this strange place.

He smelled something sweet. Manifesto hadn't tasted pastries in a very long time, and now he was greeting their scent in his nose. Turnovers, cup cakes, tarts, danishes...Manifesto eyes fluttered in ecstasy as he followed the aroma to a little shop. The door jingled merrily as he entered.

Manifesto eyes feasted upon all single morsel and he approached the counter. Maybe he could sweep the floor or something... for one of those tarts. He looked around eagerly for the shopkeeper.

Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend

Posts Posts : 221
Age Age : 25
Location Location : YorkNew City

PostSubject: Re: How to make friends with strange people   Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:40 am

It was another day at YorkNew Street, one boring day indeed. It was the school holidays, again. Thus, there aren't many customers during the Summer Holidays season. And to think that it was a summer within YorkNew City, Wow the summer here is like some burning hell for gods sake >.< ... Even the air con system on the shop can do little to none against the harsh sunlight that seem to fry the air conditioned place like an oven.

"Welcome, feel free to look around, as long as it ain't peak hours~" manifesto stated lazily as he heard the entering chime. And how Manifesto' shop moved from Kukuroo all the way to YorkNewCity? Well, his sword shop was still there, but he left the care towards his workers, due to some furry red guy who ordered him to do "his" bidding, after a blackmail of spilling the beans to the Hunters on his former identity.... FML I hate you

Much to his surprise, the customer had a pair of wings, which looked completely befitting and natural to that young kid. Huh, I want to fly too. He thought, sipping on his can of coke to relieve himself from the bright sunlight outside. Tskk, I will grow one pair of wings when I grow up I swear! but I'm already a legal adult... like I care, I want to fly.

"The following news, the World Trade Center has been bombed again, for the 17th time." Manifestowatched on his mini TV. "Like as if this bullshit will affect me~ o3o"

A plane descended from the skies and blew up half of Manifesto' shop, and fortunately, nobody was in the other side of the shop, and there're no casualities, except for the kamikaze bombers of course~

"We're the Tariban, and we want the head of the White Hood!" The announcement broadcasted from the Tariban helicopter that was hovering around the shop.

"Oh gosh, I really pissed off some people in the Middle East X_X ..." The tariban Troops started to descend down the ropes through the helicopter, as Rammus tookk out his crossbow from his shop safe.

Back to top Go down
Richard
Advanced

PostSubject: Re: How to make friends with strange people   Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:45 am

Richard opened his eyes and realized that some kind of explosion must have happened. There was smoke and debris everywhere. He pushed the shelf off of himself and glanced upward apprehensively at the sound of some angry voice from above, "We're the Tariban, and we want the head of the White Hood!" 

Richard gasped and stood fearfully. Some kind of attack or something was happening! He heard many angry voices shouting all around. The man behind the counter had a crossbow. Was he one of them? He certainly didn't look like a baker...Go Go dashed out of shop and took flight. 

Three seconds later he was face to face with some angry-looking man sitting in open helicopter cargo door. He was holding a gatlin gun and aimed it the flying boy. "AhhhhhhhhEEEEEE!" Richard screamed and flew erratically in an attempt to escape the scary weapon. Unfortunately, the sky was not a refuge at this point.

Something stung his left wing and he plummeted towards the magma canal alongside the street.Richard strained to maneuver and managed to land just feet away from the flowing lava. He dove back into the pastry shop and hoped that there were no bad guys in there.

Richard accidentally stepped on some lemon-filled donuts. "oooooohh!" He picked one up and stuffed it into his mouth.

Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend

PostSubject: Re: How to make friends with strange people   Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Manifesto ducked behind the cashier desk the moment he noticed gatling bullets flying towards him. The gunfire were as accurate as Bronze VI players of LoL, he doesn't even need to dodge them, and that's kinda expected considering the distance from the helicopter to the shop, not to mention the rooftop that gave significant shielding. Its probably used to hold them to their spots Damnnit, the Tariban dogs tailed my ass after I ruined their execution video >.< ...

Dozens of flashbangs were thrown to the cashhier area, as he pulled out a white hoodie from his drawer, and worn it quickly, to protect his field of vision from the oncoming assault. Even closing his eyes and covering his eyes with a hood doesn't help much against the vision impact from the sheer number of those things. His eyesight weakened significantly, and he ducked to the furthest corner where the rooftop was still intact.

"Ding Dong" Manifesto fired his crossbow the moment the entrance chime rang, hitting a Tariban soldier right on the spot as he appeared from the doorstep (The entrance have a mini corridor). He reached for the AK47 that the fallen soldier dropped, picking it up and spamming his fire as he charged out of the entrance, clearing the first Tariban squad.

Sprinting out of the exit at his full speed, he ran out on a zig-zag direction to avoid the bullets from the outside soldiers. He can't tell where he was going from his weakened eyesight, but its better to stay there and risk another Plane crash. He instinctively jumped off when he felt a ledge. He felt a surge of heat in mid-air. Don't tell me this is the lava area... OMFG I'M SCREWED

"HELPPP!! SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!" Manifesto shouted in mid air, he knew that even with his phonemental speed, he can't make a Super Mario jump across the lava canal. The most he can do is to get close to the other end, and fall. "USE YOUR WINGS, I SWEAR I WILL WIPE OFF THOSE TARIBAN DOGS AND THE BLACK MAN, THEN NOBODY WILL TARGET ME ANYMORE!" He wasn't racist, just that the boss has that nickname, I swear!

Back to top Go down
Richard
Advanced

PostSubject: Re: How to make friends with strange people   Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:58 pm

Richard swallowed the lemon filled doughnut and another and another. Oh heaven. Even when brass shells were raining down from above, angry shouts filled the air, flash bangs... shit! Richard dove behind the counter and curled up in a ball. This was a war zone!

He watched the pony tail man stand and raise his weapon. Richard peered through the display case to see what he was aiming at, only to cry out in surprise as the dead man's face hit the glass and slid down slowly. Richard looked back at the "baker" to see him jump over the counter top and grab the dead man's weapon.

"Wait!" The boy chased after him as he ran out of the store like a strange dancer, moving this way and that. Richard assumed this guy wasn't one of the bad guys.. maybe he was insane? He seemed peculiar.. for example jumping into the magma.. Richard zoomed to the stranger's rescue and grabbed underneath one of his arms; flying them both safely to the other side of the flowing lava.

Richard landed badly.. His wing had been hurt and that guy was way too heavy. He hit the ground hard and tumbled painfully before coming to a stop. Maybe the weird man wasn't a baker.. baker's were fat and jolly weren't they? This guy wasn't fat. He kinda looked like a pirate. But pirates don't jump into lava.. so who was this man???

"Hey! Are you a pirate or a bake-----Ahhhhh!" They were getting shot at again. Richard jumped up and tugged at the pony tail guy's arm.

Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend

PostSubject: Re: How to make friends with strange people   Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:46 pm

"Whew, thanks alot, got hit by tons of flashbang, can't see much just now..." Manifesto heaved a sigh of relief, rubbing his eyes as he caught sight of a nearby skyscraper. "Restored a bit of sight, and hearing too..." With his ear catching the sound of gunshots from the opposite side, as well as him feeling an upwards thug on his arm, it is obvious that Go Go was about to take flight again.

With a kick of his feet against the ground, Manifesto jumpstarted the bird with his higher speed, allowing the two to escape from the gunshots in time, without any injuries. With Manifesto' superior "engine", it allows Go Go to glide much faster, further & higher than usual. "Fly to the highest spot, if possible, just fly straight to the helicopter. We're hijacking the helicopter, with that down, It would be a pain in the ass for the Tariban to find me~" That jumpstart's only enough to land at the nearby skyscraper at most though...

"I'm not a baker, I'm just sell snacks to students, and Im also not a pirate, though I was dragged around by pirates longg ago~" Manifesto hissed at the descent upon the rooftop of the skyscraper. Downwards towards the Horizons, there are bright lights of explosions booming here & there around the area, though Manifesto couldn't see them. Flying away doesn't seem to be a good decision. "Sooo, should we hijack the helicopter, or we fly away from the city. My legs are still working fine enough to kickstart any of the routes?" Manifesto asked, readying his Ak47 in his left hand, and a crossbow on his right hand, and his legs..

Back to top Go down
Richard
Advanced

PostSubject: Re: How to make friends with strange people   Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:12 am

Richard obeyed and flew where the pony tail man told him to. He wasn't used to such speed and height! This guy was strong! Strong and funny. 

"You were dragged around by pirates and now you sell snacks to students??" Richard looked at the man with a mixture of admiration and bewilderment as they stood panting at the top of the skyscraper. He wanted to know everything about this snack man. However.. there were more important things to worry about at the moment; such as the angry soldiers attacking them with military grade weapons.

"Hijack the helicopter?? I don't know if that's a good idea..but I'm pretty sure I can't fly far at all.. " Richard frowned and flapped his left wing..it hurt. "I got hurt a little.. my wing.." The boy was pretty sure he could glide, but not for long. 

"Are they after you? Wait! Are those the pirates!?" Richard gazed down at the helicopter and the burning building. They might be pirates, but he wasn't sure. Hijacking the helicopter began to sound better and better. Maybe they could let one pirate stay on and make him talk about what sort of stuff they did. That would be sooo cool.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make friends with strange people   

Back to top Go down

How to make friends with strange people
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1