HomeHomeRegisterLog in
The Hunter exam is now going on you will have 12 hours to complete the exam.

Share | 

Manifesto picking some berries.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manifesto
Legend

Posts Posts : 221
Join date Join date : 2013-04-11
Age Age : 24
Location Location : YorkNew City

PostSubject: Manifesto picking some berries.   Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:01 am

Manifesto was feeling adventurous and hungry as he decided to land that sunny day. He had been flying for an hour and he was tired now. He hadn't been this far into the Heavens Arena territory before, and he gasped at the size of the trees in the huge forest that lay ahead. That had been another reason the boy had decided to stop flying for a while.. the forest. It was ominous and foreboding. He couldn't even fly up to the tops of those trees. Manifesto had never seen anything like it. It was beautiful and a little frightening. Mostly exciting. Just how far did it go? What kinds of things lived in there?

He spied a woman at the edge of the forest. She had a sword. Manifesto wondered what the lady was doing. Perhaps she was from around here, and could tell him where to get something to eat. That forest seemed strange to him, and Manifesto wasn't sure which things might be good to eat. He fluttered over to the sword lady and landed close to her. "Hello! What are you doing? Do you...live in there?" He pointed into the dimly lit trees and greenery.

Back to top Go down
Richard
Advanced

Posts Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Manifesto picking some berries.   Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:10 am

Richard just stared at Manifesto like the latter was some sort of extraterrestrial life form coming from outer space, her eyes widened to the point it was almost comical as the kid rambled about his berries.

It was to the point she was unsure if this was all a ploy or the real damn thing. Maybe this man was from the Mafia and hired to confuse her and lead her to a trap? Maybe he was made out of Nen like one of her previous assassination targets tried to do against her? Maybe there were bombs under his clothes?

No...... no, no, this was nonsense, her thinking was nonsense and she was the one starting to sound completely random, even to herself. Why would a bald man do such a thing, to work with money and power-hungry killers? They weren't cruel to this point, right?

.......right......?

He then noticed she had been standing there analyzing silently her situation for a good five seconds in slight shock, quickly shaking her head to regain her senses. Man, this was weird. He hoped this will never happen again.

''I'm Richard. N-Nice to meet you, Go Go....''

He then quivered, remembering the child had talked about berries.

''W-What. The berries? Don't you think they are poisonous in a forest like this one?''

Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Manifesto picking some berries.   Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:17 am

"Richard! Uh! the model from the last time. Manifesto fell over on his back confused. He moaned and watched as three blue birds passed over head.

Manifesto sat up quickly. "See those birds? They look pretty normal right? I bet they even live in there! Just because it's big and kinda dark and there's this really creepy feeling doesn't mean this forest is dangerous! I mean, there's dangerous animals and stuff in regular forests so this forest probably has some but I BET IT HAS BERRIES TOO!" Manifesto jumped up and hollered triumphantly with his fist in the air.

"If you don't want to come into this forest, why are you here?" Manifesto scratched the back of his head and looked up at his with questioning eyes. Maybe it was none of his business, but hee seemed like a nice man, and maybe he would have a really good reason! Maybe he would let him cut something with her sword. Maybe he called it something else. His blade? His big knife? Maybe he knew cool tricks!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Richard
Advanced

PostSubject: Re: Manifesto picking some berries.   Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:20 am

Again, all this rambling just made Richard entirely confused about the situation with Manifesto. Hee had never seen such an....... energetic and overly-excited man in his lifetime, that's for sure, and he was not entirely sure on how to respond to his rambling. One moment he was talking about his sword and, the other, he was trying to guess how swordsman were named.

He finally decided to answer one of the questions he thought it was just simpler to respond first and foremost, sighing in relief within his own mind before the kid went on again, this time about the forest. What made his slightly irritated was that the kid was asking so many questions. In fact, most of the time, he was asking a bunch of questions he couldn't even have the time to respond correctly before going off rambling again!

And then he stopped, asking about why he was here, in this strange forest. He blinked in curiosity, then responded appropriately.

''I'm a wanderer. I can go anywhere I want to. So, technically, I wanted to come here because I was curious about the forest.''

He smiled softly, then asked, mostly to break the tsunami of questions he was suffering since probably the last five minutes.

''Say, Manifesto, d-do you know where the closest H-Hunter embassy is? I am actually trying to get myself a License....''

If that even exists....

Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Manifesto picking some berries.   Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:23 am

"ME TOO!" Manifesto exclaimed loudly, causing many creatures to scurry away in alarm.

He fluttered around a little as he began chattering again. "I think we are supposed to take a challenge by ourselves first! That's what I heard anyway!"

Manifesto's stomach growled and he stopped flying and landed with a frown. He looked into the thick, shadowy wood. Maybe if he just flew in really quickly, he could find some big juicy berries and get out before there was even a chance to become worried. "I'll be right be back ok?" Manifesto couldn't wait any longer, he was hungry!

He jumped up and swiftly flew into the forest. It was more difficult than he imagined, the vines and enormous tree roots were thick and twisty; making it difficult to flap his wings and maneuver. Manifesto saw a huge vine with yellow fruits. They looked like fruits anyway. As he came closer to inspect the basketball-sized juicy berries, a tendril darted out from the vine and wrapped itself around Manifesto's leg.

Back to top Go down
Richard
Advanced

PostSubject: Re: Manifesto picking some berries.   Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:35 am

As Manifesto left Richard he showed some happiness as if it was not happened ever before.

" Manifesto was a good man."

And Richard's curiosity was over and was contented on what Manifesto is.And Richard does not know that Manifesto was a strong Hunter. Richard goes back to the other city and leave Manifesto behind he rides his new motorcycle bike to go to the other city to get a ticket to the YorkNew City and his manager called him to go back to York New for his new photoshoot .

"Oh shoot i got a photoshoot tommorow gonna go fast"

Richard's face was brightened.

"Did i just see those beautiful blue skies?"

Richard will remember Manifesto's face that the face of Manifesto makes him become a happy kid because Richard was born in a sad family because of being an over rich family. Then Richard reached to the airport and waits at the airport lobby Airport from the NGL were Manifesto and Richard in the conversation was 15 miles away .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manifesto picking some berries.   

Back to top Go down

Manifesto picking some berries.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1